mirhanda: (Default)
[personal profile] mirhanda
What words do you hate? For me it's "Belly". Eewwwwwwwwwww I hate even typing it!

Date: 2011-11-19 06:21 pm (UTC)
ext_165925: ([Glee] Sue Loves You All)
From: [identity profile] iwantasoda.livejournal.com
I hate, hate, hate the word moist. For some reason, I shudder whenever I hear it

Date: 2011-11-19 06:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mirhanda.livejournal.com
I hear that from a lot of people. Also "panties". Moist doesn't bother me because it makes me think of cake though. MMMMM CAKE!

Date: 2011-11-19 06:25 pm (UTC)
ext_165925: ([Misc] Flowers)
From: [identity profile] iwantasoda.livejournal.com
I hear panties a lot too, but it doesn't bother me. Another one that drives me crazy just because I'm 26 and still can't say it properly: aluminium

Date: 2011-11-19 06:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mirhanda.livejournal.com
Yeah, I don't mind "panties" either. I usually say either that or "undies."

Date: 2011-11-19 08:17 pm (UTC)

Date: 2011-11-19 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mirhanda.livejournal.com
I have to agree. Strangely I just read that word in a book last night and it pulled me out of the story to see it because I just thought to myself "I didn't know that word was used in English!"

Date: 2011-11-19 10:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] willow-reborn.livejournal.com
I have no problem with the word moist (oddly enough...) but I hate the word damp.

Damp makes me think of mold and musty smells. and caves. Damp, moldy, musty caves.

Date: 2011-11-19 11:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mirhanda.livejournal.com
That makes sense.

Profile

mirhanda: (Default)
mirhanda

January 2013

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 04:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios